You can easily block or redirect a site making use of settings on your firewall or router. But did you know you can block or redirect internet sites Active that is using Directory solutions (DNS) aswell? Just utilize these actions.
This guide assumes you have got Administrator legal rights in your Active Directory Environment, with use of Microsoft Management Console.
Producing Ahead Lookup Zone
- Choose “Start“, type “mmc.exe“, then push “Enter“.
- The Microsoft Management Console seems. Choose “File” > “Add/Remove Snap In…“.
- Include the snap that is“DNS, then select “OK“
- Select “DNS” regarding the pane that is left. You need to be prompted to “Connect to DNS Server“. Choose “This computer” if you’re logged to the DNS host, or select “The following computer” and enter the website name or internet protocol address of this DNS host you want to connect with. Choose “OK” when you're done.
- Now expand the host title under DNS and right-click “Forward Lookup Zones” and select “New Zone“.
- This new Zone Wizard seems. Choose “Next”.
- Choose “Primary Zone“, then select “Next“.
- Choose “To all DNS servers running on domain controllers in this domain“, select“Next“ then. (more…)